SOLID MAPLE BUTCHERBLOCK – Good choice for industrial other hard use applications, 1.75” thick.
• Robust and resistant to abrasion and hard use involving tools, sharp objects, etc.
• Repairable; more than other materials, maple can be repeatedly sanded down and refinished
• Appealing appearance
• Widely specified for maker space facilities at universities, product R&D, etc.
• Though repairable, the wood is more subject to staining, absorption, scratches and damage than other materials
• Requires regular maintenance/recoating oil or lacquer finish
Our solid maple butcherblock is 1.75” thick and available with an oil or lacquer finish. The hardwood strips vary in width, alternating between single and double widths, enhancing strength.
Our heavy-duty, #304 stainless steel worktops and shelves are ideal cleanroom or sterile environment material solutions. Electropolish option.
• Highly durable
• Corrosion resistant, no particle shedding
• Resistant to heat, moisture and chemicals
• Easily cleaned and retains inherent properties for many years
• Common usage in life sciences, labs and cleanrooms, including for casework, storage cabinets, shelving, etc.
• Sleek appearance
• Not highly scratch resistant
• Not viable for ESD applications
• Optional SS formed over sealed wood core
Our stainless steel worktops come with welded stainless steel supports on the underside for optimal strength.