For over twenty five years, Sturdilite™ has been the premier, steel laboratory bench alternative to fixed casework and built-in millwork.
With its highly modular design, Sturdilite™ is a key productivity tool for labs and tech workspace. It functions efficiently as a single workbench or as an integrated lab workstation system. Sturdilite™ frees lab planners, users and their budgets from the costs and constraints of built-in cabinetry. Its highly modular design easily re-configures, adapting efficiently to changing work patterns.
Flexible & Reconfigurable – Alternative To Fixed Casework
- Fully modular, pedestal-based design. Configure as needed.
- Reconfigure/expand/contract. Adapts to changing workflows
- Widely used in “wet” or “dry” lab environments: bio-pharma, electronics, science labs also engineering, manufacturing, test/assembly, ESD, industrial, education, etc.
- Single & double width storage pedestals
- Pedestal supports can be shared where worksurfaces join, reducing cost
- Select 30″ or 36″ worksurface height
- Span 3′- 8′ between supports, or fill in with storage modules.
- 24″, 30″, 36″ worksurface depths
- Multiple drawer/cabinet designs
- Highly aesthetic. Precisely engineered and built.
- Robust: Tube steel support frame connects pedestals and supports worksurfaces.
- High density laminate worksurface, or specify epoxy resin, ESD laminate, Trespa TopLab™, stainless steel, chemical resistant laminate, or maple butcher block.
- Meets rugged SEFA 8 powder coat finish specs
- Island, “L” , “T” & “U” configurations
- U.L listed electrical components
- Power/voice/data options
- Full catalog of accessories…..shelving, power, & data modules, under shelf lighting, sink modules, mobile storage pedestals, keyboard trays, foot-rests, peg-boards, etc.
- Lifetime warranted
- Special dimensions and designs available to meet unique requirements.